1 1/2 lbs chicken breast with skin and bone*
garlic salt and onion powder
1) Preheat oven to 350 F
2) Wash hands thoroughly, rinse chicken, place chicken on glass baking dish
3) Lift up the skin and rub a sprinkling of garlic salt & onion powder directly into the meat
4) Drizzle with olive oil
5) Bake for 20+ minutes, take out of oven and cut off the skin & discard
6) Cut chicken breast sideways in half to reveal pink uncooked meat. Sprinkle with lightly with garlic salt and onion powder
7) Cook until juices run clear
* I do use the organic chicken for this.
** Eating undercooked chicken may make you ill. My husband made me add this.