My dad always made potato salad whenever we would have a cookout. My mom grilled the hamburgers (she made the best beef burgers ever) and hot dogs.
I don’t make beef burgers. I make turkey ones. (Although, several people have admitted that I do make the best turkey burgers.)
1 lb ground turkey
garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, white pepper – to taste
olive oil – equivalent to a large egg
several pieces or cubes of favorite cheese
1) Mix ground turkey with spices and olive oil.
2) Wrap meat around cheese so that cheese is in center
3) Cook thoroughly leaving no raw meat*
* Undercooked meat is hazardous to your health
10-12 organic medium-sized potatoes, baked with skin on, diced & cooled
mayonnaise to taste
garlic salt, garlic powder, paprika, white pepper – to taste
1 small sweet onion, diced
1) Mix all ingredients together. Serve and enjoy.