A getting to know you blog hop
Here are the Questions. Oh, and we want the Truth (not a Dare)~
- How do you remember your first kiss?
- What was your first favorite love song?
- What’s the first thing you do when you begin writing for the day?
- Who’s the first writer who truly inspired you to become a writer?
- Did the final revision of your first book have the same first chapter it started with?
- For your first book, which came first: major characters, plot or setting?
- What’s the first word you want to roll off the tip of someone’s tongue when they think of your writing?
Here are my Answers.
- I would prefer not to.
- a song by Billy Joel – I still love Billy Joel, but not so much that song
- I read what I wrote the last time I sat down to write – refreshes my memory of where I am in the story
- I don’t really have an answer for that one – I have been a writer for as long as I can remember. I started with poetry in first grade, and continued from there. My favorite authors are the ones that move me, make me think, or make me laugh, or all of the above – Madeleine L’Engle, Richard Bach, Douglas Adams
- My books start with major characters. Always. They decide where they’re going and what they’re doing. I have a plot in mind, but it ebbs and flows around the characters.
- fun – but fun is an acronym for me: fulfilling unique (i)ntuitive
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…